miércoles, 6 de enero de 2021

My First Trip To Montañita



The first time I went to Montañita it was with my father, a friend of his invited him to spend with him and his family because it was his birthday and my father accepted and decided to take me with him because I knew him and was a good friend of his son .
We went in a van of my dad's friend and well we took pictures of each other laughing and made stops in small towns to eat, until we got to montañita at 6pm and from there we started looking for a place to settle down then they met other friends and started to have fun, well, I went with my friend and my cousin to go around and buy food and while my dad stayed with his friends.
It was one of my best days because I had fun and got to know the place I wanted to visit.

 




No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario